Maybe it was because I did not put careful effort in cleaning. Today I go to the court. Going to the court is not a special event for me. However, going to the court is not beneficial for gertting high quiz scores in AP US History class. As a result, I totally ruinced the first quiz. I slept over night and right now, I only have two to three hours to study for AP Calculus test but I know nothing. Unfortunately, I slept in every one of my math class. Worse, I was caught for cleaning violation since I slept instead of cleaning.
What I have felt from this sires of bad events is that I have to clarify everything from the beginning. Everything is wrong; everything has been wrong since I entered KMLA. Then, whats the fundanetal problem that made me live this absymal, hopless, and disastrous life at KMLA? Maybe, the first mistake I’ve made was that I love computer games so much. I always liked to play Starcraft. Step by step and month by month, I gradually became the master of Starcraft. No one could beat me.
I enjoyed and loved this kind of feeling that nobody could beat me. As this feeling grew bigger and bigger in my minds, I played Starcraft with more and more passion. Maybe, Mr. Kim should have caught me computer violation at that time. That would be much better… I was happy that Mr. Kim never entered my room at that time. I always played Starcraft and it was finally the day of Starcraft competition at Minjok Festival. It was so easy. I could beat them with only one hand. Without delay, I was already playing the final game with my only rival in 14th wave. I prepared a surprsise tactic and it was very successful until I made that mistake.
It was just that nothing more than a mistake. I shifted in my chair in gleeful anticipation and smashed my little toe against the table leg. Nothing serious, no damage to the bone or anything, but sharply painful enough to make me shout out in agony and anger. With my scream, the air resonated. The resonation hit the closed door, lingered for a morunt and amplified into the corridor with greater intensity. It turned the corner and went down the stairs, step by step into the careful ears of the dorm parent. I imagine his closed eyes snapped open, and suddenly he was right there next to me – all of a sudden.
So shocked by the sudden advent, my body freezed. My pupil dilated and my mind became blank. Last thing I remember, I was running through the door, I have to find a safe place to get out of this reach. “Relax” said the dorm parent. “You can do that anytime you like but you can never escape.” Then he took my computer. My third laptop that I brought from home since he took the other two. Now that he took all of my computers, I guess it is time for me to study for the sake of my GPA. Although I have to go to court this Thursday.
Nicely and quickly done - but there are tons of typos ;)
답글삭제haha;; got rid of the typos!
답글삭제